Taurus: Artsy Kids
Gemini: Debate Club Captain
Leo: Drama Club
Capricorn: Advanced Placement Scholar
Aquarius: Band Geek
I am an aquarius and I was a total band geek. When it came to anything band, I was there. Except for truck crew. Screw that shit.
this guy is systematically undoing the world
"No." Is short for "number" but the word doesn’t even have a freakin o in it! Why why why
After an all too short lived nights sleep in Osaka we started getting ready for the next day of travelling. Some of the guys brought our Silvias and Honda van around to the front of the hotel and we started packing them with our things. After seeing the lineup of drift cars outside, the hotel manager’s eyes immediately lit up. He told us to come over to the rotating car park next to the hotel where he had something he was eager to show us. As the cars swung down one after the other in their cradles, eventually the machine stopped on this AE86 Trueno. It was the hotel manager’s own personal 86, and from it’s immaculate condition it was clear to see he absolutely adored it.
Maybe it’s because I love cars, but I found that even if you don’t go looking for it, car culture in Japan seems to be everywhere you look in some form of another.
Someone busted out the “you scratch my back, we’ll scratch yours” line in class today. After I heard that all I can think of is “well Jules, funny thing about my back is that it’s located on my cock”
Season 3 has been a wild ride so far.
• Zlatan is just human. The same way a great white shark is just a fish.
• Nothing Zlatan does is easy. That’s why Zlatan does it.
• To Zlatan pressure is like medicine. He takes it to get better.
• Failure is the first step to success. The second is growing a ponytail.
• Unlearn the word “safe”. If you don’t know it you can’t play it.
• There are two things Zlatan can’t do. One is to be predictible. The other is a step-under. But Zlatan is practicing.
• The most common thing Zlatan says to his opponent: If you’re looking for the ball, it’s behind you. Top left corner.
• Zlatan does score tap ins. From 33 yards. With his heel.